Joint Entrance Exam is an all India common engineering entrance examination in objective pattern which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges all over the country. It is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging engineering admission tests. Students who crack the exam are eligible for admission in IITs and NIITs. Candidates must be 12thstd appearing or passed out in Science stream with physics, mathematics and chemistry.
Why EDUCATION CREED for JEE preparation?
· We have team of highly qualified and experienced professors who not only build students theoretically but teach them with practical experiments which creates curiosity about subjects among the students.
· Many success stories- our students have excel in height of their career. They have been selected in top IITs.
· The need of quality and fine study material is satiated by our institute. We explain concepts in easy language with examples which is helpful to study.
· Fine infrastructure avail students more convenient atmosphere for studies. Our class-rooms are well furnished and designed to comfort students.
· Library for students-Reference books are provided to students to quench their thirst of knowledge. Here, students can solve their queries through books and clear their concepts.
· Technology gadgets help students to understand topic very effectively. The use of LCD projector for showing experiments and power point presentations enhances the learning ability of students.
· DPP, that is- daily practice papers are conducted after contact sessions to judge the learning and progress of students.
· Doubt clearing sessions are held for students so that they can clear their concepts more effectively.
· Motivational programmes help students to decide their goal bench marks.
SCHEDULE AND ELIGIBILITY FOR JEE
Exam Schedule For JEE
|JEE Main 2017 Official notice will be release||November 2016|
|The starting date for online application||1st December 2016|
|Last date to submit online application||2nd January 2017|
|Last date to pay of application fee through debit/credit card||3rd January 2017|
|Last date to pay of application fee through e-challan||January 2017|
|Admit Card availability||March 2017|
|JEE Main offline Examination (Pen Paper Based)||2nd April 2017|
|JEE Main online Examination (Computer Based)||8th & 9th April 2017|
|Answer key availability||April 2017|
|Challenge against answer key will be accepted||April 2017|
|Result declaration||27th April 2017|
|Counselling||First of week of July 2017|
JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to check the JEE Main 2017 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Age Limit:Candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 01 October, 1992 for general candidates and 01, October 1987 for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates appearing/passed 12thor equivalent exam in 2015 or 2016 with PCM are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed 12thor equivalent exam in 2014 are not eligible to apply.
- Number of Subjects in 12th:Aspirants should have minimum five subjects in 12th/qualifying examination.
- Number of Attempts:Candidate can attempt JEE Main exam three times
- Diploma (3 years) holdersare also eligible to apply.